- This event has passed.
B.D.S.M. – Virtual Marketing Masterclass
February 26 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Discover essential marketing practices and critical strategies for your brand with the tools needed to develop a plan that delivers results!
Do you have a new podcast? A new workshop? A new event? A new book? A new website?
What is your marketing plan? In fact, one of the most creative parts of your business could stand to be MARKETING! Hi, I’m Switchress Shay Au Lait. When it comes to marketing, I do things differently. It’s different enough that one of my digital marketing strategies was awarded GOLD WINNER for the Travel Weekly Magellan Awards in Web Marketing and Advertising. My programs and events have been featured in LEADERS magazine, CNN, Luxury Travel Advisors, Essence, and Baltimore Magazine, to name a few. Each of those would be through organic or earned marketing versus paid marketing. Of which all three strategies are essential. We should talk about those!
Join in for a (virtual/live) BUSINESS MASTERCLASS in our B.D.S.M series focused on MARKETING. This course includes aspects of :
- BRANDING – Moving beyond origin stories into the legacy of both you and your business
- MARKET RESEARCH – Learn today’s top industry research and trends for marketing operations and strategy
- MARKETING – 30+ Ways to Market Your Business (with ALL OF SOCIAL MEDIA ONLY counting as 1 Way! Go figure.)
- STRATEGY – Explore models of strategic thinking for complex problem-solving and growth strategies, as well as customer journey roadmaps
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Evolve with the changing times by identifying and strategizing on new opportunities
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Explore apps, efficiencies, workflows, and checklists for prosperity
- Access to the B.D.S.M. Marketing Course
- Marketing Course Guide + Recommended Resources
- Recording of the LIVE, VIRTUAL event
- 1:1 Dreamstorm sessions with Shay available at an exclusive rate for B.D.S.M. participants
By the end of the B.D.S.M. – The Marketing Edition, you will be able to:
- Set overall goals for your marketing strategy, improving your ability to implement, assess, and get results
- Develop an ideal customer archetype and community profile that will inform your marketing strategy
- Clarify your brand and its intentions so that your marketing strategies and content remain in alignment
- Navigate with ease and creative inspiration key marketing strategy essentials such as SEO, email marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, thought leadership, and more.
- Attune, self-regulate and brand assess more efficiently to shift between priorities and focus with more flow.
- Choose the platforms and tactics to include in your marketing strategy based on your desires, goals, community, resources, skills, and budget.
- Collaborate more efficiently with strategic partners, brands, vendors & more
- Communicate your best ideas to key stakeholders and sponsors from a business perspective integrated with your creative mastery.
By day, I’m an award-winning Marketing Strategist, Project Manager, and Event Producer. Within the nightlife industry, I’m also a Creative Director and Executive Producer of immersive theatrical experiences, workshops & festivals as I fancy and whim. (Ask me about my intensive “Sensing Race.” Everyone you know probably needs to take it.)
- Sally Hogshead’s How to Fascinate: The Secret Weapon = Mystic + Innovation
- Enneagram Institute: The Investigator, The Challenger, and The Reformer.
- StrengthsFinder: Strategic, Learner, Intellection, Ideation, Individualization
- Caroline Myss’s Archetype: The Visionary, The Intellectual, The Creative. The Advocate. The Rebel.